According to a survey conducted by eXpansys, UK residents spend an average of two and a half hours using Facebook every day, compared to just two hours watching TV.
Their nifty infographic shows how the social web continues to chip away at the UK TV viewing audience.
- TV Ownership Drops for the First Time Since 1992
- Gen Y, Social TV and Multiplatform Media Consumption
- MTV Turns To Twitter And Facebook To Power New Flagship Show
- eGuides TV Web Extensions
- Bravo Virtual Season Finale Party a Big Hit with Viewers
- Report: Gen Y Wants TV to Get More Social
- I Want My Twitter TV?