According to comScore’s “2010 U.S. Digital Year in Review", which is available for download here, Facebook is the fourth most-visited US web property overall, with Google and Yahoo! still topping that list.
Here are some other interesting stats from the report:
- Total unique Facebook visitors in 2010? Up 38 percent.
- Average daily Facebook visitors in 2010? Up 69 percent.
- Total Facebook page views in 2010? Up 71 percent.
- Overall time spent on Facebook in 2010? Up 79 percent.
- Facebook visitors in the 35-54 years old age group dropped by 3.6 percentage points in 2010.
- Facebook saw gains in the percentage of visits from the under-18 crowd and those 55 and older.
- Facebook’s visitor count (153 million) is more than triple the number two site, MySpace, with about 50 million unique visitors last year.